Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: My News

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to let everyone know my Dad just passed away last night. He had brain cancer, which we only found out about 2 1/2 months ago and things moved really fast after that. Some of you knew I had moved into my parents' house to help take care of him last month, so I just wanted to update you.

    This is just to say thanks to those who sent notes, and to let everyone know I won't be around much over the next few days.

    ------------------

    Eris, I think you have already figured this out by now, but I was your Secret Santa. Today's gift is Spybot, which removes spyware and ad ware from your computer. Again, its free and I think its really useful if you don't already have it installed on your computer.

    Right Click on this and Save to Your Computer

    The only reason I am spoiling the so called surprise and telling you today is because I don't expect to be online tomorrow. I will send you Friday's gift later. I hope you all have a great week! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 18, 2003 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Gem F ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, Gem...

    *hug*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HUGS*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *lights a candle*

    *Hugs* I'm sorry to hear that Gem. *hugs*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *extra big hugs*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God bless.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *huggles*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HUGS*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *big hugs*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •